Thursday, September 8

Winner! of the Woodware/Dreamweaver blog hop

I am pleased to announce the winner of the blog hop for the joint Woodware and Dreamweaver blog hop.  I hope you all enjoyed the hop!

Winner drawn at random by my son Harvey shouting out a number is....... DRUM ROLL Number 9 and by my reaconing that means Janine you are the winner!  Please email dorothy@woodware.co.uk to claim your prize!


Its been very busy here kids back to school and work being very busy so its a bit like tumbleweed city this end.  Hope to be back soon!
Cazx

1 comment:

Janine said...

Harvey - thank you so much for shouting out my number. Caz thank you too. I even got my stencils out and played this week (http://jaybee-brain-waves.blogspot.com/2011/09/simple-stencilling.html).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...