Saturday, March 3

Thing 1 and Thing 2

Otherwise known as my Boys Harvey and Caiden dressed up yesterday (Thursday) as Thing1 and Thing2 from The Cat in the Hat for World book day.  Here they are dressed up and ready to go to school.  Those eagle eyed amongst you will spot Harvey wearing a little extra than his brother.




Yep, my gorgeous Thing1 Harvey was 9 on Thursday!  How the heck did that happen?
Here is his rather naughty cake.   Harvey is this year massively into Moshi Monsters so
most of his presents from me were Moshi related.



Here is the card I made him using Boofle designs from Crafts U Love

I did made Harvey a Moshi Monsters bunting but didn't get a good photo so I will sort 
that out this weekend and post it.  Tomorrow we have 4 friends from school going bowling
and pizza hut.  We kept it small with the plan that we were able to fit them all in our car
but my cars gearbox had other ideas!  Its a shame as we could of in hindsite asked a few more!

Have a lovely weekend
Cazx


4 comments:

** Isa ** said...

haven't they grown up!!!!! happy belated birthday to Harvey!!!! x Trying to catch up and to get back into the world of crafting and blogging -only if the kiddies let me!!!!! xxx

Helena Daniels said...

Happy Birthday Harvey...have a lov ely day today.

Hugs Helena D

Dorrie said...

Golly where did the year go?

debbi taylor said...

this is a great card - I have left an award for you on my blog x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...