Thursday, July 11

A last minute card

I wanted to make another pop n cut card but I didn't have much time so I kept it simple and let the card design do the talking... this 3D LABEL WINDOW does not need a lot of faff to make a great card as its just such a great shape and a few stamped images and you're done.  Of course if you have the time you can jazz it up to your hearts delight too!


I used one of the new TILLY DAYDREAM DO Crafts Stamps
a Prima Washi tape stamp
and of course the wonderful Karen Burniston's Pop n Cuts
designs.


3d Label WINDOW


The edge and Scroll die is a decoration die.  It
cuts a beautiful scroll but also the decorative shape
that gets stuck behind the 3d label window and it finishes
the card off perfectly.


This was the base that I used, creates a slightly squarer card
with a nice ornate edge.


And lastly this is the Label and Butterfly Bigz die
this one decorated both the Label WINDOW pop n cut and
the Butterfly WINDOW pop n cut too.



2 comments:

Karen B said...

So pretty! You are amazing!

judy mathena said...

I love this so cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...