Sunday, October 20

Happy Hedgehog

Long before my love of owls I loved and still love hedgehogs!  This adorable little hedgie is a die from Cottage Cutz.  This is the only Cottage Cutz I own right now, they are beautiful dies, some of them have lots and lots of details, some of them are hard work but so worth it when made.  This little fellow has only three cuts to marry up, the face, body and nose.

Lot of different dies used on this card : Sizzix Flip It for the main card, Marianne Tree for the leafy sprigs, WoodWare Punch for the flowers, Cottage Cutz Hedgehog and Queen & Co Twinkle Goosebumps for the centre of the flowers.


2 comments:

SueF said...

Love it, though you've 'made' me go & buy the hedgehog die - it will be perfect for my mum's b'day card. The owl border die fell into my basket too :-0
Sue

Janine said...

Very cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...