Monday, March 24

Bee card for my Husband

True to form the night before a birthday I am making a card.  Not always a good idea when you dont have a clue what you want to make.  So here is my husbands card.  I got a new honeycomb stencil and wanted to use that.  So the rest just grew around that.


Lucky for me I have quite a collection of stamps and lots of bee stamps.  The main one is a
Penny Black stamp, the bees to the side is a Peddlers Pack stamp that I brought many many moons ago.  The Happy Birthday is Woodware and I use this one a lot.



For the inside I used the heart from the Penny Black to fill the spaces and another Peddlers Pack Bee peeking through.

Of course the main card is cut using Karen Burniston Katie Pivot. One of my favs

So that's me for today, buzzing by for a quick post.



4 comments:

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

BEE Happy on your hubby's birthday! Such a fun card, I hope he enjoys it & has a wonderful day.

Karen Aicken said...

Love this Caz ... those bee's are totally FUN. I agree - the pivot cards are FABULOUS!
Cheers
Karen A

StampOwl said...

who couldn't love this card ... cute bees!

Unknown said...

Great card. I am sure he will love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...