Thursday, June 12

*SNEAK PEEK* Summer 2014 Pop it Ups Release (part 1)

For all the Karen Burniston fans you will want to check out Karen's post HERE to see some of the new Summer 2014 designs.

I've had the wonderful dies for some weeks now and its been killing me not to share!

As I am sure you are aware I am a big owl fan.  And so it seems is most of Karens design team.  So of course pester power won and Karen designed this VERY ADORABLE "Poppy"  owl die....  Now I will share with you the funny little story I posted to the Designer Challenge Team along with this card.

"Now there was some funny goings on in my shed last night. I left Poppy in here, locked the shed but some how Percival turned up and ended up staying the night. I said to them its no good, you'll have to make an honest owl out of her. Good job we had her crown and veil on standby encase of such shenanigans."


And thus  Poppy and Percy were duly married.


You can also see the wonderful "Ring Accordion" die in action.

Taken from Karen's blog

The Ring Accordion Album was requested by Els van de Burgt, the founder and owner of Elizabeth Craft Designs. She had an idea for an accordion album with a circle inside a circle that could be decorated as ornaments for Christmas. I came up with the Ring Accordion design, which features a scalloped frame edge(included with the set) and two sizes of ornament tops in addition to decorator circle dies. Once again, this die will coordinate perfectly with the Circle and Fancy Accordion Albums  but will not exactly duplicate the decorator dies so they can be mixed between the sets for more possiblities.

She can explain it oh so much better.

All these dies will be available mid July and will be carried
by Crafts U Love in the UK.

Come along and see these in action in Crafts U Love Birthday weekend




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute card! Love the owls.

Karen Aicken said...

Oh Caz ... this is SOOOO cute!
Cheers
Karen A

nikkib said...

Ooo now I am loving this die and it may have to be added to my collection....I may have to all for help though add I had s problem getting the original accordian die to fit together. ..I know its me and I don't have much patience...will try again but if i fail I may be asking for a help session!

Janine said...

This is lovely for a wedding or engagement. Really nice die set

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...