Monday, July 14

Karen Burniston - Designer Challenge - Holidays in July

This month our challenge was "JULY 14-15th - Christmas in July - (or Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa) Let's get everyone excited about the new dies by inspiring their holiday cards."

So here is my card for today and I will have another one tomorrow.

I have a confession to make.  I took this photo a while ago when I made the card and I didn't take a photo of the front at the time and I can't for the life of me find my card anywhere.  Thank goodness I had taken a picture of the front.  The card is made using the Evergreen Pivot die set.  As always Karen always thinks about her die design and included with the Evergreen Pivot are a heap of fantastic decorations.


So as well as the main pivot part that gives you three beautiful evergreen trees
you get decorator dies for those trees that have some beautiful embossing detail.
You also have a collection of decorations for the trees.  Stars and baubles.  
Also a gorgeous little present too to put under the tree :)  See, so well thought out.

As soon as I saw this die for some reason I thought of a cute Mimi stamp by Penny Black
called "Mimi and Chilly".    So here is my card.  Although in essence it is simple enough 
to do, the details in it made it take a little longer.  So tomorrow I will bring you a simpler
card that you could knock a batch up to get your card making done in a quicker time.


I hope that one day I find out exactly where I put this card!! So annoying.

I will be back tomorrow with a simpler card.  But this one would make a lovely card
for someone special :)

Caz xx


3 comments:

StampOwl said...

This is adorable and I agree, this die is definitely perfect to use with Penny Black stamps :)

Karen Aicken said...

Wonderful card using the Evergreen Pivot. Perfect for the holidays!
Cheers
Karen A

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Caz!!! So Sweet....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...