Saturday, January 10

Wishing you well - Karen Burniston Tag Pivot Die

Christmas came early in my house with the arrival of the new Karen Burniston dies.  A collection of 17 Dies and there is bound to be something for everyone in this collection.  How I managed to concentrate on Christmas I really do not know and I was bursting to show anyone who would be interested but of course I had to keep it to myself until reveal time (which is now - whoop whoop!)

The collection consists of :

2 Accordion Albums - Star and Rectangle
1 Pull Card - Rectangle
1 Pivot - Tag Pivot
1 Pop it up - Adrondack Chair
2 Frame sets 
2 Pop Stands - NEW to range - Eiffel Tower and Bathtub
2 Edges - fun beach scene and Paris Edges
2 Props sets - Pets and Snorkel
3 Cute characters - Rocky the crab, Buster the dog and Whiskers the cat
1 scene set - Palm Tree and Pail

I love them all for different reasons.

Myself and the Designers on Karens Challenge team were asked if we would possibly be able to make samples for CHA the trade show going on in America as we speak and of course we all obliged.  I made a few, not as many as I would have wanted but the time schedule was very tight and I wanted to post them so they got there in time.

Here is one card I made, this was not for CHA but actually a card I made for my Grandad in hospital.  Its not your usual Grandad card, but I used masculine colours and I thought the cat would bring a smile to his face.  Here I have used the Tag Pivot card.  So easy to use and as usual Karen has such amazing decorator dies in her sets and the three tags on this card are also dies in this set.




I will be back tomorrow with another card with another die.
Unfortunately the photos are not the best though, sorry!!

The new Karen Burniston will be available from Crafts U Love


Caz x



1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

im lovin it lovin it lovin it xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...