Friday, July 10

Karen Burniston 2015 Summer Release

Hi Bloggers
Thanks for popping by and I have a card I made using the NEW, yes NEW Karen Burniston Farm dies.

Karen has released 2 new collections  Farm 2 and Merry and Bright.  I won't go into big detail on the whole release as Karen has done a much better blog post than I ever could and you can read that HERE

But today I am showing you a card I made using the Rudy the Reindeer Die and the Christmas Tree Pop stand die.  A few years ago we went to Knole Park in Kent and had a lovely walk around the grounds of the beautiful National Trust place.  Whilst there I said to my Mum that we might get to see some deer and very close up too.  I don't think she realise just how close we would get to see these beautiful creatures and one very beautiful stag stuck in my mind. Although not a Reindeer I thought it would be lovely see Rudy like this.



I have used Rudy and the Tree Pop Stand dies and I should think that Crafts U Love
will have them order order soon.  Why not drop them an email to make sure!

These are starting to ship from Elizabeth Craft Designs first week August
I also used the new Christmas Sentiment stamp too

1 comment:

inkedx2 said...

Love how you did the tree! Very creative and catches the eye.

Robbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...