Tuesday, August 25

C4C300 Crazy for Challenges - Ride the Wind

Hello and today is a first for a VERY long time, but hopefully not the last.  I decided I wanted to join in a few challenges and I have joined the Crazy For Challenges C4C300 with this Cats Pajamas stamp.  I love these rabbits!  Such fun.  I teamed this stamp up with the Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs Spiral Circle Pull Die but I decided not to use the spiral part so its just a Circle Pull Card.  The inside is just more clouds so I didn't photograph that but, but when I am ready to send this to someone I will add the greeting inside.




I also use the foliage from the Karen Burnison All Season tree to make the clouds.  I use
this die all the time for clouds.

The Karen Burniston Dies can be purchased from Crafts U Love
The stamp is from my stash so you'll have to try and source it yourself.

So I hope you have enjoyed my first challenge card of this year!!  I might be back with another one soon if my mojo can keep up.

These past weeks its been school holidays, which mostly have involved juggling the boys
between me and my Mum.  What would I do without her?    Anyway, Harvey has got massively into Warhammer and I have really enjoyed helping him paint some models too.  I love that it gets him off the gadgets, the creative side of building and painting and then the social
side of going to Warhammer store to play.  There is a lot of reading and counting involved too
so its all good for many reasons.

Here's Harvey painting this morning, look at the concentration!

And here is the Orc that I painted

It looks better in real life, they are so small and so hard to get a good photo as you can see the details.  But I am enjoying the painting a lot!  As they say "A change is as good as a rest".  

I'll be back soon with another post, this time showing off some of the Minc
projects I made.

Caz xx








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...