Saturday, January 30

Crazy 4 Challenges - Final Week - Down Under


Its my final week for the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and this weeks theme is DOWN UNDER - Frances who kindly asked me to join lives in Australia and the reason she chose DOWN UNDER was as it was Australia Day the other day.  Of course we could have chosen anything DOWN UNDER, weather that be Australian or simply  DOWN UNDER in another way.  I chose down under the sea ;)


I have used a bunch of different things and I will list these below :

For the main card I used KAREN BURNISTON OVAL PULL CACRD
Karen Burniston's ROCKY THE CRAB
Elizabeth Crafts LEAF AND BERRY BRANCHES
Fish TAYLORED EXPRESSIONS

All items apart from Paper from Crafts U Love.

Really enjoyed being part of the challenge team for this month, but I really do not know how they do it continually.  Hats off to you ladies, you do an awesome job!

Here is the link so you can see what the other ladies have made this month.

See you soon!
Cazx




1 comment:

StampOwl said...

Love your down under the sea card and how Rocky is looking up at that fish. Thanks for joining us this month as our Guest Designer, it has been fun having you play with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...