Tuesday, January 19

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - DAY 2 - NEW

Hi Friends

I am back with DAY 2 of the designer challenge and this time I have used the HANGING CHARM PULL TAB die to make this pretty heart card.  Another ingenious design from Karen that makes a WOW card and its the dies that do the hard work, you just have to choose what papers to use and how to decorate.  Karen has a great video here for you to look at.




Here is the front of the card.  lots of details here.
I have used Karen's New FLOWER STENCIL and paste for the front, along with the 
PULL CARD EDGES scallop die to make the ric rac.

Now I will let you into a little secret and I don't know about you but I am terrible
at pointing out the imperfections on my cards.  But the last step was for me to 
stick the pull card part onto the base card.  OPPS it was wonky... argh what to do, what to do.So I drew some purposely wiggly lines around the top and bottom that do a really good job in detracting from the centre part being slightly off.  PHEW




Here is the pull card in all its pull card glory!! WOW!  See I told you, a real WOW! card
and you can do that with these dies too :)


A bit closer and you can see the stencil also the stamp from the 
"Just a note" clear stamps.

The Stencils are new to Karen Burniston and great fun to use.

All materials are available from Elizabeth Craft Designs in the USA
or Crafts U Love in the UK.

Check out the links on the left hand side for all my talented DT friends.

Karen will be posting her blog post on Wednesday so check out her blog then.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...