Wednesday, March 23

Fold-a-long dies

You may of seen the new Jennifer Long "Fox Tales" fold-a-long dies featuring an adorable Fox and owl shaped  card.  I love anything a bit different and  of course I had to have these.  However I didn't  realise that there was a whole selection  of these. Mainly because they appear mostly to be restricted to UK via  wholesale distributors 😢.

I did manage to get this die in the post and last night made a quick card.

The cute bee inside is from Taylored  Expressions and I stamped it with Tim Holtz Scattered Straw to give it a "no lines" look.

Fox and Owl currently out of stock at www.craftsulove.co.uk  but will be back in stock soon.

I purchased  this one from www.scrapbook.com in USA since not available in the uk.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...