Wednesday, May 11

Steampunk Hoppy

I am here with a card that I made last night using the new charms that Karen Burniston has released.  These are the Steampunk Charms, made to go with the Hanging Charm Pull card but of course work well with any card.

 I am entering this as my first Challenge card for Karen Burniston - I got caught out by dates and since this card fits the bill I am using this one.  

This months challenge is Stage it Stencils - Make a project of any theme incorporating one or more stencils.


The top hat, Wings, key and gears are all from that one set.
And you can just about make out that I have also used a gears stencil for this card.
Perfect for a masculine touch.  Of course being too serious is hard for me so I 
injected some humour by adorning "Hoppy" with the top hat and gear eyepiece.

You can read all about the new Spring release HERE
and you can see more photos.

I will be off to my shed later to create a new card for tomorrows entry.
All I know is there will be stencils and possibly a bit of foil!

Until tomorrow

Cazx

1 comment:

S@ndy Diller said...

He is adorable Caz!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...