Thursday, August 11

Even more .. its a foxy day

I am eking this out aren't I?  Well I figured I cant spoil you all too much with so many cards in one post.


Here I have used a Woodware Stamp (LOVE THIS STAMP) to demonstrate how you can overstamp in a dark colour
to bring back some of the detail once you have coloured.  I love this technique.  Works
very for the "no line colouring" in bringing back some of the detail lost.
The Daisy is from the Stampendous BUILD A BOUQUET die and stamp set.


This once was made using the Stampendous FOREST FRIENDS stamp and die set
ARGH!  Just noticed my second gem has fallen off!! LOL :)

I will be back tomorrow with 2 more cards and I have 2 more to photograph and that will be it :)

All Items from Crafts U Love

Cazx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...