Monday, August 22

Karen Burniston August Challenge Part 2 - Girly or Ghouly

Hi Crafting friends
I am back with part 2 of the August Challenge and this one is GIRLY OR GHOULY as chosen by Shelley Hickox.

I went for Ghouly as I wanted to use some of the new Karen Burniston Halloween Release. I do love Halloween and although it is not huge over in the UK like the USA I decorate the front of my house and enjoy giving out sweets to the trick or treaters.


Here is the front of the card and I am showcasing MIDNIGHT THE BAT
and the LABELS AND CIRCLES die sets. 
Oh and see that funky Plaid?  I made that using a couple
of Distress ink pads and Karens new STRIPES/PLAID stencil.


Here is the inside and what a WOW this die set produces.  You would not expect
a card that comes flat inside an envelope could contain something so dimensional
and it really is not hard to made either.  As you hopefully know by now Karen
Burniston always makes the best instructional videos which you can search
for on her BLOG or her YOU TUBE CHANNEL

For the inside I used
FLOWER POT POP STAND
HOPPY THE FROG
HALLOWEEN CHARMS
HALLOWEEN SCENE
and the purple goo dripping from top of pot
and top of card is GRASS from the OUTDOOR EDGES


All these items card be purchased from 
CRAFTS U LOVE - UK Based
both offer worldwide shipping.

Karen Burniston will be posting her card idea/Video
or her blog on Tuesday and the rest of the team along with me post Monday.

Check out all the links to the DT Below

3 comments:

Cyndi Watkins said...

Spooky and downright adorable, all at the same time! I love this card! What a great idea to use the frog in your Halloween flower pot!

Georgia said...

Love these new die sets and your card is so cute. Halloween is my favorite

Gina said...

Love this card. Thanks for the great ideas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...