Wednesday, October 12

Welcoming Baby Billy

As you remember my Niece Leanne and her husband Tom were expecting their first baby, I went to her baby shower a while ago.  Baby William (Billy) came into the world 1 week and 1 day ago.  I have not met him yet as I am letting the visiting calm down a little for Leanne before I pop on over and meet him but his Great Grandparents took my card yesterday so I can share that with you.  

I was really pleased how this turned out.  I used some new Special Order Sizzix dies and the Mini Alphabet Punch Board.


Items from Crafts U Love
Special Order Sizziz Die Set 661226 Baby Animals
Mini Alphabet Punch Board




1 comment:

Bluefairy4U said...

Really lovely card Caz. I bet you cannot wait to see baby Billy xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...