Monday, November 7

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge NOVEMBER Part 1

Hello Crafters and today I am here with the first November Challenge for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Team and today's challenge brought to you by Karen is....

NOV 8TH - "Hat Attack" - there are 8 different hat choices in the Props/Charms/Anita sets - use one (or more) on a card. 

I chosen the Santa Hat from Props 5 to make Jolly the Mouse into "Father Christmouse"  I do believe he is singing  "When Santa got stuck up the chimney".  Not to worry, maybe Bert will come and save him if that happens with his trust Chimney Brushes.  :)


Jolly looks rather fetching in Santa's hat, glasses and Mustache, but he left the beard at
home, said tickled his tummy.


The front is very understated, I do like to keep them simple, you'd really have no clue to the 
card inside and makes it more of a surprise.


And here is the centre of the card, I have used the 


Where possible I have linked Crafts U Love in the UK
otherwise I have linked directly to Elizabeth Craft Designs

Remember you can see all the other cards (and there are some amazing makes)
from the other ladies on Karens team on the link to the left of my blog.

Thanks for stopping by
Caz x







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...