Tuesday, November 15

Merry Kitty

Hello
I am here with a quick post to show the Create and Take that I made for work last Friday.


I don't think I need to tell you how much I love Penny Black so any excuse to make
a card using a Penny Black Cutie is taken.

The image was stamped with Black Versafine and coloured with distress inks.

For this card I used a Penny Black Stamp set called Santa's Helper
The words, border and snowflakes are from a Cut-ies stamp set called 
Little Presents and the shape that I nestled the cat onto is the Karen Burniston
Labels & Circles dies set.  I do love this shape, its big enough to stamp on and has 
just the right amount of shape and decoration to make it interesting.
The mini Envelope was also from CUT-IES 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...