Tuesday, May 9

Paper Pros May Challenge

Hello!! Its been a while again, but I am here with our Paper Pro's Challenge and this month I thought I would be really clever and make the theme "Few of our favourite things" and I thought it would be easy, but when you like so many things it makes choosing tricky!

So here is my card.


And here is a list of my Favourite things.

First up ACCORDION Dies from Karen Burniston.  Amazing dies as accordions but I also love to cut the centres out and these make amazing frames. And on this particular one it has the stitched design around the edges which I love, so I drew through it with a black pen.

Penny Black stamps, namely Margaret Sherry's Designs - these were my first love when I started stamping, probably over 25 years ago!!

Banners I love banners and bunting dies and stamps and I have used here the Lawn Fawn ones.

Lastly on this card I used the Nuvo Aqua Flow brushes from Tonic and I LOVE these.  The colour is so intense but you can use a regular waterbrush and some nice watercolour card to colour in.  These are my new best friends.

The rest of the ladies on the Paper Pros group have been busy making cards.  Remember this is a no stress challenge we do as friends so not everyone will take part every month :)  But it was so much fun not to miss.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...