Tuesday, August 8

Paper Pros August Challenge

August already?  Where does time go?  I am here with the Paper Pros challenge and this month the challenge was "Monochrome" cards and this was picked by Frances.

 Paper Pros challenges are a group of crafty friends, (formerly Karen Burniston's Design Team) who decided that even though we disbanded the old Design Team we wanted to challenge each other and to get creating.  They are no pressure, join in if you want to, and whilst I do try and join in, last month with Caiden leaving primary school it was just too hard so I missed out.

Here is my card for this month and I am using the Katherine Label Pop up die for the card and the MFT Sow Much Cuteness stamp set.


Here on the front you can see that I used the Label shape from that
Katherine die set.  Teamed up with the large flowers from the Flower Pot set.


Here is the inside and the animate label pops upwards when you open the card.  This can animate all sorts of stamps and dies.  And I just adored this piggy.

Here are the links to the Paper Pro's
Some will be taking part and some won'y but stop by their blog anyway.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...