Tuesday, September 12

Paper Pros September

Hi Friends
Its been a long time!  I apologise for that, I have been busy and  making the card for work, I have been needle felting and making Pop up cards for my classes coming up at Crafts U Love but just not posted on here. 

Whilst my time with the Karen Burniston Design team has ended, I am still part of the Paper Pros team, which is a group of crafters who met on the Karen Burniston DT, we love her designs, and whilst using her dies as a starter point, we are of course allowed to add in anything we want as its a "Just for Fun" challenge.

That said, I did in fact only use Karen's new collection for this card.  The theme was HALLOWEEN and I was dying to play with the new designs.


The new dies are either IN STOCK or ON PRE ORDER
at Crafts U Love.  

And here is the main part of my card as a whole.


I used the Floating Floor that is part of the House Die set
to mount my Halloween Scene on, from that same die set I cut
the spooky Branch and Spider web.
I then further decorated with the 
Pumpkin, BOO!, Ghosts and  Hand from the Halloween Elements.

As usual Karen Burniston has all these fantastic dies on her website
and she also has fabulous videos for all of these dies too.

Until next time!  I might actually post a Needle Felt post now.  Whilst I am in a blogging mood.











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...