Tuesday, November 14

Paper Pros November Challenge - Winter Birthday Cards

Hi Bloggers, 
Today its Paper Pro's Challenge again and this months challenge is Winter Birthday card Karen Aicken Painted MtnCards.

I left it a bit late (as usual) and had a bit of a Mojo block, so I went real simple, and sometimes simple is good.


I used the Charm Accordion card from Karen Burniston
But I left out the charm part and just used a folded
piece of card behind to join the small panels.




And I decorated it with some cute Penny Black images, they
were sitting on a mushroom but I omitted that part
and added snow to make it "Wintery"

Talking Karen Burniston Dies, the NEW NEW NEW ones 
are on the Crafts U Love website to PRE ORDER
and they will be in stock VERY VERY SOON!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...