Tuesday, February 13

Paper Pro's - February Challenge - Love

Hello!
Its time for a Papers pro challenge than this month it was me who was going to choose the theme and I kept it real simple... LOVE.  The Paper Pros could interpret that how they wished.

Here is my card and it was just a mass of me wanting to play with the new Karen Burniston dies from KB Riley and using lots of different sets to make this cute card.

I made this romantic card with a hint of Game of Thrones. (GoT I LOVE)
Alas I failed with my styling of "John Snow" but I made my Khaleesi inspired princess, a castle, a map paper and inside a hint of the House Stark Flag and Khaleesi's fallen dragon "Viserion" inside with an ice covered castle. "Winter is coming"


Happily Ever After adorns the inside, Viserion holds a heart, will he
forever love his "Mother of Dragons"?  I guess we have a long time
to wait to find out!

So this card merges two things I love, card making with Karen's dies and Game of Thrones.    It will also double up as Darren's Valentines card :)

I will link up below the items I have used for this challenge, most of these dies are in stock at Crafts U Love.



Click links below to see what the ladies have been up to.  
Some may not be taking part in the Paper Pros challenge but click on over anyway as I am sure they have some beautiful samples.







1 comment:

sansuey said...

Great card, and that map-background is genius.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...