Tuesday, June 12

Paper Pros Challenge June - Food & Drink

Another month has flown by and here we are in June! and the Paper Pros challenge.  This months challenge is food & drink and we could use either/or/both.  I have chosen to use both with this tea & cake card.



My first play with the Upsy Daisy die set and WOW I am totally in love.  
This die set gives the recipient a huge surprise when they open the card.  I've seen Karen Burnistons video where she adds a glue dot to the centre square, Karen A has made an amazing"one arm" pop up and well, just generally the Design Team has just knocked me out of the park with this die set.  make sure you check out each of their blogs.

Back to the theme today.. Food and Drink and I chose to use the cup from the Coffee charms set, also the donut from the sweets treats set.  Nothing washes a cake down like a good cup of tea :)  And the cute critters had to come to the party.  I used the Fox and hedgehog from previous releases.




Also you can book the Upsy Daisy class with me at

https://www.craftsulove.co.uk/classes/hopeful-for-spring-card-class-by-stamping-caz-24596.html

just £20 for a two hour class where you will make a beautiful card.  Theme to be decided. I would love to see you there.


Fox & Hedgehog are two different sets, currently out of stock but 
please do contact the office at Crafts U Love at 

customerservices@craftsulove.co.uk

 if you want to order them.

Check out the rest of the paper pros cards - if any others join in I will add links later














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...