Tuesday, September 4

Bee Happy Card

I got back from Butlin's yesterday, a weekend away with my Mum and the boys, it was lovely we had such a fun time and the weather was gorgeous.

When I got home and whilst the washing machine was going  I got my Julie Hickey Designs stamps out and had a little play.  It was nice just to make a card for no reason, other than the enjoyment.  I adore this little bee stamp and the little squiggle reminds me of a little "buzz" :)   The flowers from the Essential set Happy Birthday is my favourite too.


I don't know if you have seen the Julie Hickey Designs but they are fab! and lucky for me they are being distributed by Crafts U Love.  

I chose the Essential Sentiments Happy Birthday set and 
the Beautiful Blooms set.  IN STOCK! Click the link above to take you
to the page where you can see all the designs available.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...