Tuesday, October 2

Paper Pros challenge October - Holiday Cards

Hi Friends
Its an early Paper Pros this month as the date next week clashed with something else for most of the other ladies, I admit it caught me out as I have been flat out with cards for the launch of Julie Hickey Designs Christmas collection on Hochanda and then the Crafts U Love Birthday event.  Been making cards like a woman possessed!  Therefore today snuck up on me, and I have to admit to using one of my samples from the Birthday Event for today's post.  That is fine though as it fits the bill perfectly.

Today's card is in the Christmas theme and I used one of my favourites in the New Karen Burniston range IN STOCK AT CRAFTS U LOVE.  The Frame Pull Pop up.  Which has been decorated using the Woodware Mousy Christmas stamp. 



This fantastic die can be decorated with dies, toppers and stamps and this
is the image that I used on the top.  I took the design and cut it into several separate mice and used this one on the front.


The inside when you pull the "Pull tab" is perfect to nestle this
cute cuddling couple and a cute little message.
** sorry about the messy photo for this "open" one.

Check out what the other Paper Pros are up to on their blogs

The Karen Burniston dies can be purchased from
Crafts U Love in the UK who ship worldwide or alternatively from 
Karen Burniston.com in the USA.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...