Tuesday, May 14

Paper Pros challenge - May

Its Paper pros challenge again and its Frances who has chosen the theme for this month.

Back to Basic Shapes - Many of Karen’s die sets contain the name of a basic shape in it .... Oval; Circle; Square & Rectangle etc. Use at least one die set that includes one of those shapes in it’s name for your card.

I am pleased that I managed to squeeze my entry in by designing my up and coming class to include Karen's die set Crosshatch Ovals.  There are still spaces on this class which runs this Saturday 18th at Crafts U Love.  I'd love to see you there.  BOOK HERE


I have used the Woven Basket for the main piece and the Winter Animals for the cute little hedgehog.  I am going to let the ladies choose their colours and whether they want an animal peeking out or not.

I love how this has come out and I used Karen's Tutorial on how to make a Double Wide version of this die set. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FoS4nVdv9Q


Check out what the other Paper Pro Team members made

You can see what the other "Paper Pros" created for this challenge on their blogs:






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...