Tuesday, September 10

Paper Pros challenge Sept

Another month, another challenge and todays challenge was set by Sandy and her challenge was "kids or back to school".  I went with kids and this card would be great for kids or cute lovers alike.

I used Karen A's fantastic idea to use the Train Pivot panels as a general pop up stage, so using its panels as a place to pop some decorations.

By using the die set like this it gives you some great decorative placement opportunies. 


I decorated the panels with some cute foxes from Craft Consortium.
Colour with Distress Inls and used the "No line colouring ink pad" too.

I will tag the items I used below ;)



I am going to be demonstrating these ink pads and stamp 
sets at Crafts U Love on their birthday event.

Check our more info HERE


AND BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE OTHER PAPER PROS BLOGS TOO TO SEE WHO HAS PLAYED ALONG THIS MONTH.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...