Tuesday, March 7

Hello...

 Having not blogged for years.  I wondered would this even work?  I used to love blogging and I have been taking a look over my old posts.  So many great cards!  I really was a card making machine.

So much has happened since I last blogged.  Most notabily I lost my dear sweet Milo on the 25th Feb 2023.  You must remember how much he was part of the family and I miss him terribly.

I am still a cardmaker, but I have been a needlefelter and now a crocheter.  Just not enough hours in the day.  I work at a garden centre, I look after the houseplants.  Its a great place to work.. and my kids Harvey and Caiden are 20 and 16 now!! GULP

I dont make as many cards, but if I do and also when I crochet I tend to pop them on instagram now.  Search for me on cazwhocrafts :)

Nice popping in to see you, until next time x



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...