Thursday, May 10

Disney take 2


It took forever to decide what to make next after Minnie, so I thought Chip and Dale were mega cute and they didnt look too hard. I didnt have the right brown for Chip, he is a darker brown and as learnt off the cricut newsletter has a "brown chocolate chip nose" and dale has a pink nose (tee hee a silly little fact I am somewhat and strangely proud of - the fact I know which is which) anyway enough of the strange workings of my mind..... back to the card, yep I decide Dale would be cute, not too hard... well is wasnt hard but it was a BIG frustration as he just kept tearing, changed the settings slightly one way, slightly the next and FINALLY got one that was OK, not perfect by any means but OK.... I think Cricut need to provide paper packs in disney colours that will cut without stress! It took me an hour to cut and piece this one Dale. The card I put together this morning and it is WINDING THE HECK OUT OF ME with the wonky ribbon but when I tried to undo the card I tore a little of the paper so I will just have to learn to love my wonky (artisticly wonky of course) ribbon! And if I cant live with it, I'll have to RAK someone with it!




4 comments:

StampOwl said...

This is soooo cute, I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Another fabulous card Caz....

Pootle said...

Awwww how cute is he? Totally worth the effort :) I used to love the chip and dale cartoons but I can't say I ever noticed that about their noses!

Anonymous said...

He is sooo adorable, I don't see anything wonky about your ribbon..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...