Wednesday, August 15

The bellas have landed

Stamping Bella is about.... I took a trip to Creative Pastimes to pick up my paper trimmer that I left there after Saturdays class and what should greet me? a spinner full of Bellas! So if you are down this way (Limpsfield in Surrey) be sure to check them out! I manged to find a few that I didnt have and brought some pritty papers. Just waiting to hear from them if they want some samples made. I will be sure to post what I make here before dropping them off.



Now a couple of cards, totally un bella related. A few more from this mornings photo shoot. The bear is a cute one from Penny black and the rabbit is an adorable rabbit from Elyzbells.

Both coloured with pencils. As you can see, the bear was made before my ribbon fetish started! But even back then I had a circle thing going on!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...