Wednesday, August 15

What are you doing in October? 12-14th

I will be teaching at a Crafty Connexions weekend in The Thurrock HotelAveley , Purfleet, Essex. Come and join in a weekend of fun. More details can be found on their website www.craftyconnexions.co.uk I will be teaching two different classes one will be learning a few different cards ( 3 to be exact) so if you are getting tired of the same old layouts this could be right up your street and the other class will be decorating an unusual container which would be perfect to hold a little gift for a friend or loved one. Looking forward to the classes, 2 full nights of sleep BLISS, but not leaving my little boys, especially Caiden who I havent left yet! So check out the website for more information and I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Wishing you well, I'm sure it will go wonderfully :o)

Stamping Moments said...

do you know when Stampin Up are coming to the UK yet? I want to be a demonstrator as well down in Dorset.
jenny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...