Tuesday, August 14

I am having a clear out!

I am having a clear out of my stamps. These will all have been used, some greatly, some gently all will still work though :) no matter how inky :) I will post a link when I have more details.


BASE CAMP Cartridge for the Cricut Machine...... £35 which includes postage to the UK

I am also selling most of my Penny Black girlies - the old style ones with the stick arms and legs, if there are any you are after email me stampingcaz@aol.com and I can tell you how much I am wanting for those ones.

OK ladies, I am also pondering on selling my lil bug. Complete in original box with george and basic shapes and one cutting mat. Make me an offer! oh and a funky snuggly cover for him as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...