Monday, August 6

Mondays Must not miss it

I will start a new thing for Mondays, it something that I have seen that has inspired me in one way or another and todays is Regina Easters fun pig card. This card was made using the "my community" cartridge, one I hadnt given a second glance to, but now... Hmmm wonder what else can be made with this. If you look at the cartridge handbook at this pig it doesnt inspire, but what Regina has done with it surely does.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh3ljWjnYnI6Qpa_bA8CWJCioCtBHHlJtAN4-8bIIhgl1bTVIYPPv9UThnO-Ew9UYRc_mRwhwP2u5SdoizqlGXEFwmv7fXyHKOeQwhe4doFGdHxIUA2W1mkvLW3vFf9PvwKZiegLBtVn20d/s1600-h/pig.jpg

I love Reginas cards, she is a very very talented lady. Check out her blog in my fav blog links, hers is called Hand to Paper.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...