Thursday, August 23

Three Craft shops, two days and....

Two injurys! Harvey is BANNED from coming with me. Yesterday in Crafts U Love he fell over whilst trying to stop Caiden grabbing something, landed on a spinner display unit, broke two perspex shelves and has two scratches on his chest. Today at Creative Pastimes he was playing about with Sarah one of the ladies that works there and he ran into a display stand (nearly knocking it on the floor) He was on the floor crying, I finally managed to pull his hand away to see this almighty egg on his head. So we rushed him into the kitchen and got a cold compress on it. It has come down loads, but he still has an impressive bump and bruise. Poor thing! So he is banned! He said he didnt want to come to anymore craft shops. I said well you shouldnt be messing about, he said it was that its coz there was "too much stuff" in them! LOL Bless his heart, he milked it for all it was worth, got a free drink from CP, I brought him some melon and a magazine at morrisons, so not all bad. CP loved all the cards and brought all 7 of them. 1 Bella, 1 fella and 2 word fell into my hand and had to be brought, so now I own the golfing man, the minivanabella and CHEERS and BIG Birthday Wishes.... :) well after all that hard work making those cards I had to didnt I?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...