Monday, September 3

The end is near! School holidays that is

I got the iron out today to iron in Harveys school labels. Nothing special you might think, well I had to call hubby to find the iron as I dont use it!! I did find it, in a kitchen cupboard, under some other bits and pieces we dont use. Its like the kitchen "junk" cupboard. LOL People look in disbelief when I say I dont iron, but how they say... well I wash it, either hang it straight up or tumble dry it and we walk around alittle crinkled!




Harvey goes back to school Wednesday, so sign in to see his back to school photo. He will be going back to be a squirrel in the reception class. He will only be going an extra 3/4 hour but I bet for both of us it will be like hours. This is until January when he will be going full time.

Above is another card I made at my Eternal Maker Demo. These bug just look so cute coloured in so many different ways and I really liked this fun red and green version.

To the right is again another card. For this I used the cuttlebug embossing folder, a big one and one of the small sets of 4 ones too. The colours for this one were of course inspired by the paper.

I still can not believe that I went the whole day without using ribbon, and they do have lovely ribbons but I had a lady come as soon as my demo started and I didnt really get the chance to grab any after that.









Are you bored yet? Another card from the demo








3 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Some yummy cards there Caz, I luv em those daisy buttons are to die for!!!

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, those bees are so cute, I can feel a spend coming on!

Paula Pascual said...

Love the cards! Specially the one where you emboss the circle within an scalloped circle.Great Inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...