Tuesday, September 4

Having a cuppa

So I thought I would blog. Feeling a bit harassed today, not sure why, yes I have got things to do but nothing life or death, but today it feels like a pressure, why.. hormones probably, one of those joyful things of being a woman, not sure I should get hormone problems as I have am implant in my arm.. Oh well.. Just trying to sit here and chill, despite feeling like I want to run and panic! LOL Made the tea, were having braising steak casserole with carrots , mash and peas. YUMMY... so that one thing done.


SO here are the last cards that I made at my demo at Eternal Maker.



All done with either Stampendous stamps and cuttlebug products. I love this frog, hes a cutie and designed by the very talented David Walker. There is a bit of storm on the cricut forum about yet ANOTHER ACmoore exclusive. I love David Walker Designs and I was very upset to hear it was one of his cartridges what was in with the exclusive bundle. Still I will have to wait, until its general release.
Got some stash today, havent had a chance to take a photo, a few new bellas (shhhhhh), Studio G christmas stamps and a cute Missy B designs Frog, Duck and Monkey set... Now I need more ez mount.


1 comment:

The Cryer Family said...

Fantastic cards! You make the Cuttlebug embossing look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...