Monday, September 3

Sending on some mojo

My friend Kim emailed me earlier saying she was struggling and had lost her mojo so I wanted to box some up and send her some!! LOL if only it were that easy. I remember the other month I was like that and it is sooooo frustrating. Anyway, seems my mojo is here and I have made another Magnolia card. This was done using an image that Kim sent me. I *need* this stamp now, its lovely.




Paper is a Basic Grey design and some more of those lovely buttons from Eternal Maker. Image is Tilda in boots.







They say little things please little minds and today I was happy as we had our front door painted. It was blue but now its sparkly shiney red :) Next door went for green..... Hmmm I know which I prefer :)

3 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Wow!!! Caz I lurves that card... Thanks for the mojo I real need it at the moment....

I agree love the red too!!

Pootle said...

fab card Caz - love the shading on Tilda

Michelle said...

Too cute! I love those Magnolia stamps and what a nice friend you are to send on some mojo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...