Monday, October 8

I am sad :(

Silly Mummy Alert!! Harvey is going to his first Harvest Festival at a local church. He didnt go last year as his was in nursery, but this year as one of the bigger boys :) he has to walk up to the church and do the festival thing there. I really wanted to go and be a walker to walk him up and of course watch him and join in but I have Caiden and as they only gave the note last week about it Darren couldnt get time off to look after little man. Its nap time for him right now so it wouldnt have been a good thing to take him. So I am a sad mummy and cant stop thinking about it :( Of course I can go next year, but it was his first one, it will never be his first again.

Moan over, I cant see to type, how silly am i?

4 comments:

Julia said...

You're not silly at all, us mums all go through all the same emotions so I know how you're feeling. It's hard when they start school as you want to be there to protect and guide them, but they grow up fast and can look after themselves most of the time!
Chin up :0) ((hugs)) xx.

Andrea, said...

I know what you mean, I've been to loads of things with mine and it's so nice, now they are getting older they don't really want me there. Can't you take Caiden with you? I've taken my younger ones to things with school and they've loved it.

Mrs Mayne said...

I have the same problem on Thursday! I can't fit the double buggy in very easily so can't go either! It's the same with the school assemblies as the classes each do one a month but don't allow pushchairs in the hall!! (how stupid is that for a school!?)I can't carry an (almost) 2 year old and an (almost) 1 year old at the same time so have to miss the assemblies too :0( You'd think schools would cater a bit better for people with more than one child to contend with! Grrr.....

Fiona said...

That's so sad for you - and I know its no compensation this year but you will have other years and they will be just as precious. One of the things I didn't like about the children getting older was being able to go and see them in school events. And another thing about being a mum is tears come a lot more easily than they used to!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...