Monday, October 8

My house is a mess....

So what do I do when Harveys at school? Make a card what else? Takes my mind off my previous post. I coloured this adorable Bella in last week so I just had to quickly mount it up today. The sentiment was one of those cheapy stamps from those bins at Crafts Central, I love it, nice sentiment, text and I love the way its in a circle, sometimes it is worth a rummage through those things.





The flowers are Bazzill wings from The Glitter Pot the centres of the flowers are zoomz from Stamp Galaxy apart from the one in the yellow flower which is a Bellas Bauble from Creative Pastimes. You cant see it well in the photo but they are green, orange and a browny colour.



Here is Harvey having a cuddle with
MingMing. We had a look yesterday and we are sure she is a she :) which I am pleased about. Our old rabbit Stamper wasnt good to handle and he was a BIG lop eared male. he wasnt "done" and he was a bit of a bruiser and used to squirt if he got the kids near him so it wasnt nice. Harvey is pleased to have MingMing to cuddle. It looks like he is squashing her! but I can assure you he wasnt :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Aww she looks like she is enjoying her cuddle.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Caz. I have that stamp on its way over :)

simplyfairies said...

love this card, awww and look at harvey and that cutie rabbit me wants one!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...