Tuesday, October 16

Windows and doors! LOL

All that talk about doors earlier in the week and now I am talking windows! Seems Caiden is starting to drop his nap, or at least change it till after lunch, therefore I will loose my beloved "window" of stamping. Usually he will sleep for a while, whilst Harvey is at school and I can play, but seeing that I pick H up at 12:15 it means I will have no stamping time. Still, Harvey starts full time in January so maybe Caidens sleep will be whilst H is at school and my window will be back!

I have also asked the question to the people that have joined my Stampin Up! customer blog and asked about the Stamp Camps.... I thought I would throw the questions out there for people that are thinking they might come along..... Which day would be preferable? Sat or Sunday? AM or PM, or mid morning til mid afternoon? Monthly or 6 weekly? These will be held somewhere near Redhill, Surrey There will be a small fee to cover materials, refreshments and hall hire. There will be at least 2 shoebox tables, 1 taught card and 1 demo each session. So tell me what you think??

Raining today, so I will get wet picking H up in half hour, YUCK.... Will pop to shop on way back, guess what? I was soooooo excited to see the return of cheese and onion trans-form-a-snacks they are like my FAVOURITE Crisps!! LOL I need some more ;0)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...