Friday, November 2

Mixed up magnolia

I have had fun making this "junky" card using bits and pieces from the beautiful prima bottle that Kym kindly brought me :) I think I need to find another one of these as its now getting painful to use more with the bits disappearing from the bottle LOL I dont mind using these flowers and things all the while I have a few left, but when its looking like I have used more than I have coveted I get the craft stash jitters. I am sure I am not the only one that feels like this :)


So here is what I used :

Magnolia rubber stamp, champange encore ink, green card (craftwork cards), cricut to cut the frame, cuttlebug folder, leaves, flower and star from bottle of primas (craftwork cards) the cinnemon (spl) heart was something I got many moons ago from the craft barn - RIP, snowflake stamp is from Hero Arts and lastly the ribbon is woodware.

3 comments:

Annie said...

That's a cute little Tilda! Love the way you have pulled all the seperate bits and pieces together.

A Hovel to Home said...

That's lovely.

Momiji said...

love this one! and the natural setting.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...