I had one of the "ooohhhh" moments this morning when I saw this link http://indigostudio-4hounds.blogspot.com/ I have added ribbons to my ribbon, probably taking it only up to three but this lady decided to add lots and her cards are stunning with her blossoms on them. Its like one of those "why didnt I think of that moments" simple idea but the results are lovely.
So I decided to have a go myself, I used 8 pieces and I think it would have been better with maybe 4 more ribbons and oh my lord, I found it quiet simply complicated!! LOL I was getting more than a little frustrated with getting it to look anything like it does now. Its easy really but my little old brain wasnt having any of it.
I used the cute bear from Penny Black (from the glitter pot) Stampin' Up! papers (from me among lots of other UK demos) and the nestabilities (again from glitter pot) Lots of bits of ribbon, a whole lot of frustration but then a whole lot of smiling when I finally got it how I wanted. Not as beautiful as hers, but it will do :)
I will have another go tomorrow boys permitting, or should I say boy as Harveys now firmly in the all day at school club.