Saturday, January 5

Punches for sale









I am having a new year clear out and I am selling off 90% of my punches. I want to sell these as a job lot and it will be collection only as its too heavy to post.

Some have my name on them as I used to take them to classes.
They are all different makes and sizes. Including some of the Woodware 3" punches... there arer button punches, lever punches all sorts.
At this price they are less than £2 each... BARGAIN.
Help me shift this lot and grab yourself a bargain at the same time. I dont mind if you sell them on after invidually, I just want a bit of cash now! :)

I am wanting £80 for the whole lot. This is for 41 punches and the punch helper tool.




1 comment:

SherryBee said...

Hey there! I am in USA, coming from bellas group, and I am wondering if you still have the punches?
I would like ALL of them....
Can you tell me in USA money how much and for shipping too?
SherryBee in AZ

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...