Saturday, January 5

Stampin Up! events

Did you know Stampin Up! are holding some recruitment events? You can find more about them by visiting their site.

I am hoping to go to the London if you are thinking of going and want to come along with me just let me know. I believe that current demos need to take along a potential recuit to go and I REALLY WANT TO GO!! LOL so email me and we can meet up on the way. I expect that I will be going by train somehow.

Taken from the SU Uk website

Join us at Open Night!
Join us for an evening of creativity and fun! At our Open Nights you’ll enjoy making your own handmade cards while you learn about Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive products for card making, scrapbooking, home décor, and more. And while you’re there, you’ll discover a fun and flexible way to earn additional income—along with the many other amazing benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!

To register for the London Open Night, simply send us an e-mail with your name and phone number. We’re looking forward to meeting you! When:
24 January 2008 7.00 to 9.00 PM
Where:
Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum Cromwell Road London SW7 4DN

2 comments:

kerri said...

I would love to come to London with you.
Might be a little far though. Stampin'Up! events are great fun. enjoy yourself and hope you get lots of takers on the journey with you.

Anonymous said...

Are you attending for sure? I am planning on going.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...