Thursday, March 27

It's raining its pouring...

Everything is going wrong! My oil filled heater in my Palace has leaked. My Mums gas boiler ect has been condemned, my car exhuast has fallen off, Mums new cooker wont work, but with no gas that doesnt really matter does it?

Good news is I got my new heater today so I wont have to go down to my shed wrapped in PJ's fluffy dressing gown and my boots! What a sight I can tell ya! More good news is that I have spent a few hours this week in my Palace (in the cold) prepping for my class this weekend, so come Saturday I will have 4 new Penny Black cards to show you.

** EDITED TO ADD - My new heater isnt working properly. They are picking it up and bringing another tomorrow. Its £6o so I cant keep it if it isnt working and the thermostat isnt working right, the light isnt coming on so therefore I cant "click" down the dial until the light goes out as its not on! --- this is my number 3 problem so I hope this is it!

OK back to the bad news, Caiden has done a smelly for me so gotta run....

Cazx

***** Stampin Up! party next week in Caterham... still room for more people so let me know if you want to come :) xx

2 comments:

Dawny P said...

It sounds like you've had a right day!! And I bet the smelly just topped it of nicely. Oh the joys of motherhood - we get all the nice jobs don't we xx

Annie said...

So sorry things haven't gone your way. I hoipe by now the heater is keeping you nice and toasty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...