Wednesday, April 30

Two little dickie birds sitting on the wall...

When all of a sudden Tilda, Edwin and gang come and along and scare the dickie birds away!


Yummy Eh? Darren might kill me.. if I go AWOL for a while you know why! Oh BTW we BOTH forgot our wedding anniversary this past Sunday! LOL 8 years married and 19 years together, we got married on the same date as Darren first asked me out but 11 years later, awwww.

So as well as the Tilda gang today I got my cute Bikeabella stamp from First Class Crafts. First class was recently taken over by Tracy of Dies to Die For Bellas can not be sold online but Tracy has a lot of these in stock and adding to them constantly so contact her for more info! I am please to announce that I have been chatting to Tracy recently and I will be taking back my Design Team Hat from her... so keep an eye out for more from them! As well as the Bella online there are the "bubbles" and flowers too.. I believe these are to be added soon. These cute little bags are great for when you want a few of certain colours and wont break the bank. I also got Johnny Depster, Tutu face, fabby and all punked up and nowhere to go from Tracy, let me see if I can find a photo of those.

Been busy making cards but I cant share as its magazine stuff, will be out in my shed tonight too. If I can manage a card to share I will ;0) I miss it.

5 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Wow!!! Look at all those yummy Magnolias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm soooo jealous,lol!!!!
Have fun :o)x

Julia said...

How many stamps Caz??!! I bet you can't wait to have a play with them all. Happy Annivesary for the other day, my husband always forgets which date, but he does remember the month!! ;0)

Jill said...

Oh Karen, you lucky thing, where did you get the new Shaby Chic tilda's from? Have fun I wish It were me Jill x

Diane said...

Oh lucky you!!!! Can't wait to see them come alive!!

Michelle Short said...

WOW! Look at all those gorgeous stamps!! Glad you have joined the DT, I look forward to working with you as you know I love your work :0) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...