Saturday, June 21

Random has chosen

Numbers are 5,8, 20, 22, 27, 28, 30, 45, 58, 61



That means Bunnyb, Lazykay, Kate, Jill, Yvonne, Kitty, Jilly, Annelies, Nicnacske and Pink Sunflower were the lucky winners!! Please email me
Name, Address and special requests to stampingcaz@btinternet.com
They all win 10 stamped images in their choicc of stamp design, 10 daisy buttons, 10 zoomz, some ribbon, some punchies and who knows if I can find more!


I am leaving the other unsung crafting tiems drawer open for just a little longer.

Thanks for playing along!

Caz

10 comments:

Diane.W. said...

WOOHOOOWEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I WON!!!!
YEY!!!! THANX EVER SOOOO MUCH!!!!!
I'm off to email you now,lol!!! :o)xxx

Bunny B said...

Woohooo!! I won too! :)
Emailed you Caz!!!
Thank you SO much!!
xxx

Jill said...

yeh, oh thank you thank you Caz, you've made my day I'm chuffed it bits Jill x

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it!!!! This has absolutely made my day!!!! Thank you SO much, i'm all excited now!!!! I always thought i was unlucky, but apparently not today, woohoo!!!! *goes to email you* :-D xx

Annelies said...

Thanks for picking my name! I'll immediately send you an e-mail.
Greetings, Annelies

Max said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners. Enjoy your images.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Melisa said...

Congrats everyone!

Yvonne said...

Woohooooo, that's me!! I'm sooooo excited and off to e-mail you right now. Thanks so much :-) xxxx

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thanks! I'm amazed, I was just visiting to see what you'd been up to so that's a BIG bonus!

xxxx

Nettie said...

Congrats all you lucky winners. I signed up but somehow must not have saved my comment.... bummer bummer. Make sure you share your creations on your blogs so I can drool:)


Nettie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...