Saturday, July 12

Friday Sketchers - Sketch 10



Whoo Hoo... another sketch done, they make for such easy cards dont they?


Here I have used one of the new Magnolia stamps, I got mine from Magnolia but I understand Crafts U Love have had their shipment in! Again the Lanterns are Magnolia. The flowers the ones I got from Sir Stampalot. Magnolia have such a huge catalogue available you tend to have to shop about to get ones you want.. but thats OK, share the love thats what I say ;0)



Colours are kinda off on the photo, I need a new camera as I am currently using my phone to take photos.



You can see the link to the Friday Sketchers on the top right in my links tab.







What's this? The circus come to town? Nope, its my gazebo as I am getting ready for next weeks Stamp Camp! I have 2 spaces come up on this camp, next Saturday and more info is on my SU blog (see above links)

5 comments:

mueppi said...

Das ist eine wunderschöne Karte mit tollen Details!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and fabulous colouring! Hope you have a great stamp camp! Thanks for joining us again at FS.

Krista said...

What a great card, I love it!

Rachel Webber said...

Ooh I so wish I lived closer to you so I could come along to your stamp camp!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card.

Good luck with the stamp camp, hope it's lovely weather for you all.

xxxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...